Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at Didi Inspired and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We promise to handle your data fairly and legally at all times. Didi Inspired is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
This policy provides you with information about:
- how we use your data;
- what personal data we collect;
- how we ensure your privacy is maintained; and
- your legal rights relating to your personal data.
Didi inspired uses your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to make a tailored website available to you;
- to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- for market research purposes - to better understand your needs;
- to enable Didi Inspired to manage customer service interactions with you; and
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information
What personal data do we collect:-
- Name, address and email address, maybe a telephone number for fulfilling orders
- Information about purchasing history, products bought previously
- Items that interest you
- Any publicly shared information like posts to facebook, instagram
How we protect your Data:-
- Encryption of data - we use SSL Secure Socket Layer Servers with 128 -bit encryption preventing unauthorised acces to private information from payment to name and address details.
- Padlock on every page ensuring safe browsing experience.
- Secure disposal of name and address details used for dispatching orders in accordance with GDPR regulations.
You have the following rights:-
- the right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you (the right of access);
- the right (in certain circumstances) to request that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it (the right of erasure or to be forgotten);
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you (the right of rectification);
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using / holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (the right to object);
- the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to ‘restrict processing of data’; which means that we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (the right to restrict processing); and
- the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation (the right to data portability).
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
Please email:- firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 07936 851207 or welcome to leave a message at contact us.
3rd Parties:- We never share or sell information with 3rd Party companies.